Fabricator – Aluminum Window’s
bmg. GLASS + ALUMINUMIN INC.
bmg. GLASS + ALUMINUMIN INC. is a full-service glazing and aluminum operation offering high quality and timely installations of curtain wall, store fronts, window walls, punched/fixed windows, entry systems, automatic doors/operators, interior glazing, glass balustrades, custom residential showers, auto/special heavy equipment, specialty and custom jobs. bmg.’s workforce of approximately 75 dedicated employees works within an environment that promotes corporate values of respect, teamwork, performance, accountability and initiative. bmg. is looking for ambitious, talented and motivated individuals to join its team.
- Cuts and customizes aluminum product to size using various hand tools, power tools, and saws.
- Ensures that fabrication is accurate to the outlined specifications based on blueprints and schematics.
- Determines, the materials required and plans sequences of tasks to fabricate aluminum windows, curtain wall, skylight high efficiency triple pane windows, and custom load baring window walls in an efficient manner.
- Assemble and fit aluminum sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using various industrial equipment, hand and power tools.
- Responsible for layout preparation and fabrication of all bmg. projects.
- Collects and packages material required pertaining to aluminum for job site. This requires lifting materials weighing from 5 to 50 lbs on a continual basis.
- Must be capable of operating and working in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining an organized working environment.
- Ability to measure in both metric and imperial.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all fabricating and warehouse equipment.
- Understanding of drawings and blueprints, architectural design and material would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with various aluminum profiles such as curtain wall, store fronts and punch windows is considered an asset
- Familiarity with door hardware and part and assembly is considered an asset
- Familiarity operating a CNC, would be considered an asset
- Previous experience handling, and installation would be an asset.
To apply to this opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.