bmg. GLASS + ALUMINUM INC.
- Work independently to receive, pick, pack and ship orders, ensuring the products are accurate (proper item, counts and colours).
- Ensure the accuracy of all driver paperwork, outgoing and incoming.
- Ensure quality of product is maintained throughout the packing and shipping processes.
- Operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Receive product, input into inventory system and place product in designated areas.
- Track and discharge product from inventory system.
- Participate in physical inventories and note count variances/discrepancies.
- Pick up/coordinate orders from local vendors.
- Ability to identify corrective and preventive actions as well as opportunities of improvement.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Willingness to be cross trained to work in a variety of different functions when required.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive warehouse environment.
- Currently licensed to operate a Propane Powered Forklift.
- Willing to become certified on various warehouse equipment as required.
- Experience working with inventory control systems.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds; do repetitive bending/twisting.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel) – QuickBooks experience is an asset.
- Valid Drivers license is a must and ability to drive a 28’ trailer is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain principles and practices is an asset.
- Ability to work full-time (40.5 hours per week).
- Understanding of basic mathematical concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To apply to this opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.